1. Where can I buy Pops Malaya?
Pops Malaya frozen ice cream is available at selected Petronas Kedai Mesra and independent shop in Klang Valley. Pops Malaya Ice Bars is available at all Kedai Mesra Petronas, Mydin Hypermarket and LuLu Hypermarket.
2. What ingredients do you use to create Pops Malaya?
Pops Malaya is made using all-natural ingredients: fresh milk, whole fruits, evaporated raw sugarcane) and stabiliser (to hold the product together).
3. What do you mean by “All-natural”?
All-natural means it is made from only natural ingredients. No refined sugars, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours and no preservatives.
4. How is Pops Malaya sweet with no added sugar?
Pops Malaya is sweetened by evaporated raw sugarcane – an all natural sweetener.
5. How can Pops Malaya contain low calories?
We swapped traditional ice pops ingredients for natural healthy ingredients you normally don’t find in ice cream. Evaporated raw sugarcane instead of sugar. Whole fruits instead of fruit concentrates. The combination of these ingredients makes Pops Malaya naturally low in both sugars and calories.
6. Are Pops Malaya suitable for people with nut allergies?
Pops Malaya are produced in a facility that processes tree nuts (coconut & pistachio). While we do sanitize equipment to prevent cross-contamination, Pops Malaya is not recommended for people with severe nut allergies.
7. Is PopsMalaya gluten free?
Yes, we don’t use any wheat products.
8. Do you use eggs as an ingredient?
9. Is Pops Malaya dairy-free?
We have dairy-based and non-dairy flavours.
• Dairy-based: Chewy Chocolate, Mango Pistachio, Honeydew Vanilla & Milky Lime and Chocolate Hazelnut. Non-dairy/vegan: Dragonfruit Orange, Orange Dried Apricot, Watermelon Lychee, Young Coconut, Pineapple Passionfruit, Strawberry Melon, Dragonfruit Berry and Mango Peach.